Opppssss!!! Been a while since the last post as life has got in the way. We have been travelling, my partner switched our server over to some other package he has through work and I have been lazy…so here’s me kicking things off yet again!
Let me fill you in on a few things we have done since I last posted in list form:
1. We visited Norway and Sweden. We loved it!!! The people are so friendly and the countries are simply amazing. I took some wonderful photos and I am really looking forward to scrapping some shots of my ‘Winter Wonderland’
2. We have decided to scrap our America road trip for the time being and instead do some travel in the UK and Europe and travel home via Asia. We haven’t decided where yet but we have got Turkey booked for May, Dave is going to Geneva to visit a friend and go snowboarding next month. I have booked to go to Greece on a tour in August (very excited for this!!!) We want to also visit Spain and Portugal which we will do making use of some long weekends away. (If you are interested in any travel, tours etc do get in touch! I would love to help any way I can.)
3. I got a promotion at work! I am now the Assistant Manager in my store. I am loving the added responsibility and I am looking forward to helping us become a better and more profitable store.
4. We have been doing some more wedding planning, including looking at our guest list, choosing songs for our ceremony and trying to decide on a final venue for our reception (we have a couple of places in mind and have registered our interest on the date for a couple of places).
5. We spent a lovely weekend in Oxford catching up with an old school friend of mine and meeting her friends. We are planning to do this a lot more since discovering the bus only takes 50 minutes from a stop just down the road from us!
That's about it for now. We have enjoyed having another weekend together (since I didn't work this weekend) in the warmer weather and did a bit of spring cleaning, I saw a friend before she jets off for her wedding in NZ and just all round relaxed. Oh, and we watched Tintin last night which I thought was amazing.
What have all you lovelies been up to lately? Talk more later this week.